Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentines for when you're sarcastic

My husband and I don't really do Valentine's Day, but he will probably find a card from this list, or something similar waiting for him on the 14th.... (Click picture to be taken to original source)


Buzzfeed




Buzzfeed


Embedded image permalink
Somewhere on twitter, originally at seventeen.com

For the Valentine who also happens to be your loofah.
Shock! Buzzfeed

Still Buzzfeed! Also, Gaston, eww.

This cheeky valentine.
And Buzzfeed with the finish.



2 comments:

  1. Love these! My husband is the romantic one of the two of us, so I've tried to adjust over the years (30 of them!) to get more serious about Valentine's Day, but I still prefer funny cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's sweet that he's romantic! But I agree, funny cards are the best ones!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment. I'd love to talk books with you!